Superhero Training (One-Punch Man version)
The Superhero Training
Most of the people thing that “Superhero” trainings are actually too silly to try them out, but there are one that actually works! This simple, no equipment training comes from anime One-Punch Man. We sit in front of our computer up to 8 hours a day, we deserve (and also need) some exercises.
“The One-Punch Man Training”
- Level 1: 10 push ups, sit ups, squats + 1km run
- Level 2: 20 push ups, sit ups, squats + 2km run
- Level 3: 30 push ups, sit ups, squats + 3km run
- Level 4: 40 push ups, sit ups, squats + 4km run
- Level 5: 50 push ups, sit ups, squats + 5km run
- Level 6: 60 push ups, sit ups, squats + 6km run
- Level 7: 70 push ups, sit ups, squats + 7km run
- Level 8: 80 push ups, sit ups, squats + 8km run
- Level 9: 90 push ups, sit ups, squats + 9km run
- Level 10: 100 push ups, sit ups, squats + 10km run
Sounds easy, but it isn’t. The basic workout is a 7/7 days training, with non stop. In real life the guys who take this training serious, utilize 1 rest day per week.
Another way is to maximize your effort are the levels (as seen above). You can step forward in levels, whenever you want, but only one level at the time. If you fail to pass 3 days in a correspondent level, than you have to step back one level. The case is you have to find the right level for your fitness.
To give you some extra motivation you can watch the middle age guy, who actually did the workout.
The most important advice from this guy is that the most important change happens in your head! If you give up the workout habit, or simply quit, nothing will change. The best thing you could do is to join an accountability group like one on facebook and find people similar to you. It is a great way to find some friends along the journey.
Good luck players!