In the last years we realized that esports couldn’t be separated from direct content streaming (a.k.a. Twitch in western countries). Since the success of Ninja we all know it could be a future profession and a lot of guys could do it for living. Of course not everyone, but if you are motivated and talented this could be a good opportunity, or at least a good tryout.
With this post we want to give some help idea how a good streaming setup could look like. We try to suggest affordable equipment for everyday use. We introduce an all in one hardware for beginners, with some options to differentiate in price.
Stream with a face cam
Stream with green-screen, transparent background
- Control equipment and tips
The setup will suitable for streaming PC games.
- Processor: i7-8700K / i7-9700K (strong processor for OBS/XSplit)
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2070 8GB
- Chipset: Z370 Motherboard
- RAM: 32GB 2666MHz DDR4
- ROM: 1TB HDD, 240GB SSD
Check configuration’s price on Amazon
+ Control laptop/tablet/phone (in worst case) to see what is going on chat
Monitor & accessories
- Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 24″ Full HD 144hz
- Voice: HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset
- Keyboard & Mouse: Razer / Steelseries
Streaming related accessories
- Facecam: Logitech C922 (never use it as a voice input, but probably the best HD cam)
- Green background: Neever 6x9 feet
- Stream deck: Elgato Stream Deck 15 key
Streaming input for obs
- Bitrate: 4000
- Encoder: Software (x264)
- Audio Bitrate: 160
- Encoder Preset: Faster
- Output: 1920x1080
- FPS Type: Common FPS Value
- Common FPS Value: 60
- Process Priority: Normal
Thanks for reading all the way through our lists. I hope there were some helpful tips for you. If you want to add any comment visit our Facebook page.
Please note this isn’t an all in one guide, we just wanted to add some clue where to start, we also prefer two PC setup for streaming but we understand this could be pricey for everyone.
If you would accept one advice for streaming: please smile a lot, don’t worry about negative comments!